Friday, February 25, 2005

Single and FREE

Well I bet you have been wondering where I have been in the last couple days. Of not writing on my brand new “Blog” and everything.” Well the answer is I Have Some Sad News. Yes, as many of you have already guess, my Boyfriend Brad and I have broken up For Good. Now I do not want to get into the details of what happened “That’s Personal” and I don’t want to talk about it on The Internet. What I WILL say is that I dumped Brad and not the other way around. “Just so you know.”

Anyway I was sad for a day or two, which is why it has been so long since I have Posted here but now I am ready to get out into the world and be SINGLE again. This time I am looking to “Date” (if you know what I mean!!) a few Younger guys. I am not going to reveal my own age but lets just say when I say younger I mean like College guys or in the 18-22 category. They are so much more “Carefree” and “Fun” and also they are more open to new political Ideas. One of the biggest problems I have been having in the past couple days since dumping Brad is that many homosexual many my own age (30’s-40’s) are very closed minded about the fact that I am a Patriot and a Conservative Christian. I don’t understand how they can be that way after all, if they didn’t live in a FREE COUNTRY like this one, they wouldn’t be able to practice their lifestyle in freedom. Did you know that in some countries in Eurpoe, France, Asia and other parts of the Third World you can be executed or “Stoned” to death fro being a Homosexual!!?!?

That’s why I was NOT comfortable with Our President George Bush’s Trip to those countries this week. Yes, I know he has to “Pretend” to like them but did he have to even SHAKE HANDS and EAT FRENCH FOOD with that French President Jean-Claude??? I have heard that eating is very important to the Frech (Which is why they are so Overweight in that country) and I think thye must have thought President Bush was trying to tell them that we will go along with Whatever they say even though the FACT of the matter is that they are our ENEMY and don’t you forget it! I am not trying to "criticize" President Bush because he is our Commander in Chief and I do not believe in criticizing that, but I am just wondering why he had to do that!

Anyway, that is why I am trying to date younger men or bois as they sometimes call themselves (so cute!) now that I have dumped my Boyfriend Brad. They are not going to argue about these matters with me in fact thye will probably AGREE with me because they can see that I am older and Wiser. But I am also going to post my “personals ad” on reporter/journalist Sean Hannity’s new DATING SIGHT for conservatives only HANNIDATE… so if there’s any young guys (18-22 or “college” age, jock “types” especially blondes!) who think I sound Cute, you should check out my profile and send me an email to start the Romance!!!

11 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger alena said...

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers free dating web site related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger alena said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating desi india indian
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating desi india indian
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger NYCGuy12 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my friends Dating Ideas site


Thanks

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger milfcritic said...

click for dating yahoo

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger credit cards now said...

what up kid? nice blog... kudos :)


are you from the US? cuz if so, check out what me and my friends found ..lol :-)
american single dating

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Good Stuff said...

Hi there Mangina Dent a, I had been out looking for some new information on best dating online site when I found your site and Single and FREE. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger research guy said...

Hi Mangina Dent a, Out surfing for information on christian dating & happened upon your site. While Single and FREE wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger research guy said...

Hi Mangina Dent a, Out surfing for information on adult dating & happened upon your site. While Single and FREE wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger David said...

Hi Mangina Dent a, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on christian single dating I somehow ended up on your page. As your described site, Single and FREE is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about christian single dating, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger David said...

Hi Mangina Dent a...Wow! While I was searching for info on online dating tampa I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for online dating tampa. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about online dating tampa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home