Friday, February 11, 2005

Proud to Be an American! (My Neice "Jasmine")

04

Well Last Night me and my boyfriend Brad were babysitting for our Little Niece Jasmine. Now I know you are asking How Can She Be BOTH Of Your Niece when you are not related, just boyfriends!?? Well to answer that is that she is technically my niece because she is my Brother Spencer’s and his Wife Lisa’s daughter. But Brad considers her to be his Neice too because he was even there when she was BORN!!!

Little Jasmine is now 3 years old and she is a light in the life of everyone around her. She LOVES when Brad and Me babysit for her because she thinks we are so Fun and loves how we can do “girl” things with her too, like play “dress up and dolls!” (Brad “especially” loves the dolls part because he was not allowed by his father who by the way is a Liberal and union member to play with them when he was little.) My brother’s wife Lisa said it was lucky that little Jasmine turned out to be a girl when she was born because she and my Brother Spencer would not have felt “Comfortable” with me and Brad baby sitting for a little boy. Brad said he was glad they didn’t have a little boy too because he would rather play dolls then play “catch” or baseball!!! But that is just Brad. He can be a little “Nellie” sometimes (which for those of you out there who don’t speak “gay” means like being a little bit womanly!!!)

Like Me and Brad, Spencer, Lisa, and even Little Jasmine are a Conservative/Christian Family. They are also Patriots like us, and thank goodness! Because like I said before, some of the members of Brad’s family are not in keeping with how we think about politics. That has been known to “cause” some tension and even negative(hurtful) comments by them. So it is good that in “my” family we all share the same Value System. Jasmine has even been learning Patriotic/Republican songs! It was so cute to watch Jasmine singing the song she learned in preschool that goes “I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m Free!” (Click for the lyrics which are very Inspirational.) Of course she was wearing her American Flag dress. Adorable!!!!

Yes it was adorable but it also brought a tear to my eye. Because in this great country, my little neice Jasmine can grow up “FREE” to be Whatever She Wants to Be, do Whatever She Wants To Do. Did you know that Liberals are trying to take AWAY that right from her? That’s right. If you watched the “State of The Union Adress” the other night, you saw George Bush (Our President) telling us all how much he values Freedom for EVERY MAN AND WOMAN. He is even trying to bring Freedom to the Muslims on the other side of the Globe even though we all know VERY well that Muslimism is not in keeping with Pres. Bush’s beliefs (or mine.) I am so greatful that we have a president who knows it is Freedom which built America and Freedom which keeps it, great.

Yet, as many wise men (and women, so don’t think I’m prejudice or “bigoted!”) have said, freedom is not “free.” These Liberals think that they can have their “Freedom” without having to make any compromises. Like all this nonsense they have been saying about the Patriot Act and how it is going to “infringe” on their privacy. Well let me tell you this! These so-called “Liberals” are not going to have much privacy when America is a Muslim country where you can’t even walk down the street without a paper sack on your head! And even gays are persecuted under that religion!

Do we really want to live in a country where Little Jasmine cannot live the life she wants to live and LOVE her life? That’s what these Liberals want… but NOT me. That is why I support President George W. Bush.

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Audacity said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Audacity said...

>>Do we really want to live in a country where Little Jasmine cannot live the life she wants to live and LOVE her life? That’s what these Liberals want… but NOT me. That is why I support President George W. Bush.

Irony? Perhaps you forgot that in his State of his Union speech, Bush said that he wants a Constitutional amendment that would prohibit YOU from living or loving your life the way you want.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Six31 said...

... Did you actually just use the word "Muslimsism"? ...

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger LonewackoDotCom said...

Is this blog for real? That Lincoln Fry blog had me confused too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home