Thursday, February 10, 2005

Jeff Gannon IS Innocent!

Well everyone has been talking about this Jeff Gannon of the Talon News Serviec. Apparetly he is a Gay Prostitute or some “nonsense” of that nature. Now, I don’t know about you, but I don’t see what all this fuss is about. To me it is typical Liberal Prejudice to try to criticize someone for what they do with there spare time! After all, it is these Liberal Activism Judges who are trying to tell WE THE PEOPLE what is and is NOT marriage. Now let me tell you, this judge woman with some crazy name, up in NEW YORK CITY of course is trying to tell me that I am a BRIDE. I am sorry but that is just ridiculous. If my boyfriend, Brad, and I, would ever to get married, I would consider it VERY insulting and wrong if someone was to refer to me as the bride. For one thing, I wear the pants in this relationship “If you know what I mean.” (I am not going to go into details but I have a T-Shirt that I ordered online that says “Pitcher” on it, which has to do with who is the giver and who is the receiver in the bedroom sense.) So in other words I think it is wrong of this Janice character to try to say that I should wear a white dress and a veil on my very own wedding!!! But that is just how these Liberals do things.


usmc-07


Anyway, me and my Boyfriend Brad were looking at this picture of this “Jeff Ganon,” and my boyfriend Brad says that he looks pretty “Gay” to him but he also says everyone should just leave him alone because any man that age who looks so good in his underwear can’t be all bad!!! But that is just Brad. He is always saying “silly” things like that. I personally think that it is ridiculous that they are trying to say Jeff Gannon (not his real name) is not a real reporter just because he is friends with George Bush! What like Our President is not allowed to be friends with a homosexual!?? Well guess what, I know for a fact that his First Daughters, Genna and Barbra Bush (the twins), are always bringing Homosexuals in and out of the White House for Visits, and that George Bush is very friendly with them to!!! Does that mean that they are so-called “Prostitutes” or not allowed in public Press Briefings that are open to ALL? I don’t think so—that’s discrimination which Liberals seem to “Love” to do!

Well that’s my first real post! Hope you like it! If you agree with me please leave a comment, but all you lefties can kiss my “cutie-patootie!!” as my boyfriend Brad calls it!!

13 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Noisette said...

I guess I can kiss your patootie, but that's not what the Gannon controversy is about. Jeff Gannon was given access to a tightly controlled briefing that is NOT open to all- open to a very few with true journalism credentials. Talon.com is affiliated with a GOP lobbying group and is thus not objective in the way that a credible news organization ought to be. The gay prostitute has nothing to do with the real issue. Check out Washington Post, Salon.com articles.
PS- you're on wonkette.com.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Felix De Sade said...

are you, like, a joke? you sound like an "onion" spoof or something. also, you have a lot of typos and malaprops in your posts.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Tom Berman said...

Golf clap.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger sluggo1 said...

Now why would I kiss your patootie? Pouring agar into a petri dish would be a better way to catch ameobas, judging by your ugly mug and foppish, hail-fellow-well-met non-politics.

Gay republican, eh? You must be one of those drug-abusing dentitsts who, betwixt laughing gas and the occasional Tina bump, gets off on bending over for the class the bully, just like sixth grade.

Don't show your pasty ass in P'town or the Black Party, Benedict Arlene...I'll beat the tar our of you AND give 'tude to make you crawl under a rock! Bitch!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Confidential said...

I think I get it. Thanks for the laugh. Looking forward to future posts. You are kidding, right? Keep us guessing.

Whit

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Ryan L. said...

I am truly, seriously amused. And looking forward to many future posts. Brava.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Tell All Your Friends said...

I'm a lesbian female black hindu convesative and I agree Gannon is hot.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Maezeppa said...

You need to freakin' learn how to spell. Jesus.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Maezeppa said...

You need to freakin' learn how to spell. Jesus.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Greg said...

J-E-S-U-S

J-E-S-U-S

Is that better?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Hurricane James said...

I love you Mangina!

I posted our private conversation on my blog just to show the world how much I love you and your boyfriend BRAD.

http://hurricane-james.blogspot.com

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Mike's America said...

Somebody should tell Slugo1 that threatening to "beat the tar" out of someone is tantamount to hate speech and a violation of law.

Isn't it amazing that so many of these gay Democrats just spew nothing but poison towards Republicans and gay Republicans most of all. Wouldn't gay Republicans be more sympathetic to the causes they pretend to support?

And this Gannon thing is just another good example of their hypocrisy. Wasn't the Clinton excuse that "it was just about sex" or "it's his private life" when in fact he lied under oath to a federal judge?

And the lefties next Gannon Gate comment is that he was a "fake" reporter... HEY... Ever heard of CBS NEWS and the FAKE memo?

They they try and pull some Gannon gate nonsense that somehow he was a threat to National Security.. First time any of them ever cared about National Security... But come on folks... the guy was just in the press room... I doubt he had the combination to the Situation Room.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Doogman said...

It depends on what the definition of 'Innocent' is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home